Saturday, March 5, 2011

I Missed my "Ma"

When I saw a mother caring her baby, I remembered her. I was like that and she feed me and because of her today I am Farhana. Mother's love is incomparable. You might have a lot of people surrounding you to care or love. But all of them will not be stable for long time. For time being they will arrive and once finishing their needs, they go away from you, no matter you need them or not. But "Ma" will be always with you, weather you need her or not.

Recently I missed my "Ma" a lot. I missed her several times during last 3 years, but this time is completely different from that. Because now days I have been watching a mother's love to her daughter. And I missed her.
Sometimes my mother used to cry while talking through the phone,  I was telling her, "why are you crying, just remember I am always with you, when ever you feel bad just give me a call, I will listen to you, don't worry we will meet soon."
But now no one is here to say me "hey why are you sad?" 

I missed my "Ma" all the time.

1 comment:

  1. Living away from family is hard. Even harder while you see a passionate mom, it will obviously remind you your own mother. I miss my "Ma" as well :(

    ReplyDelete