Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Be-careful While Using Internet

How should I start I don't know exactly, but I would like to share my experience. Lets start like this: I do have Skype ID. Sometimes I received request from unknown person to add to my contact list, but usually I ignored them. Recently 28 of February 2011 I had received a request form a man (I am not mentioning the name). I found a little bit curiosity, so I accept his request and start talk with him. On the first day it was nice and simple to talk with the person, so I felt it is not bad............:)

On the 2nd day of chat (3rd of March 2011) he asked me a lot of direct questions, I was shocked but not getting suspicious, so I suspect him normal and strait forward. After chatting with him I logged in to my Facebook. And the suspicious matter was starting arrived in my facebook.

On right hand top side of facebook, I saw a heading "People you may know" this is not the suspicious, I have noticed that before as well. The matter is there was that name ID whom I have chat with. Because of curiosity I clicked on that ID and looked to his contact info...... I got
his email ID as well. After a while I shutted down computer.

I really did not think him as bad person yet so on 7th march 2011 I start chatting with him and after that I felt bad. I got to know that he could not be a good person............ so I logged out Skype. Next day I reached office little bit late. And also not much busy at that time so I was thinking about that chat and the person. Suddenly I remember his facebook ID where is his email and other info.....
I swiftly search through Google and got shocked like stroke...... I told myself haaaaaaaaaaaaaa what I have done........why am I being so stupid....... It is really a bad experience that people could be very very dangerous. Now I knew not everyone is testable. Actually I am not that much stupid but somehow it has been happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment