Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Decided to Live Alone Again

Date: 4th January 2011 @ 1500 hrs.
I have decided to live alone again..... Again is because when I shifted out  for the fist time, that was in Nov 2009 and I back to my uncle's house again in Jun 2010. I returned because I felt guilty after sifting out from my uncle's house and at that time I was having a great problem as well. Moreover I was staying in different place but I used to go to my uncle's house Saturday to help them for weekend. On Sunday I helped them as much as I can, but all those my effort was not enough, I felt that once I wanted to leave them on Sunday evening.....
Now I am going to stay alone again. I felt them inconsiderable now days, completely intolerable. I can not take it more.... so better to live alone. And that why this decision.
Hope (in-sha-a-Allah) Allah might help me..

No comments:

Post a Comment