Friday, December 17, 2010

"Could Not Sleep Well For Few Days"

Date: 17 December 2010 @ 1000 hrs.

It is not first time that I could not sleep well, but it is first time continuously I could not sleep well for last 5 days. Most surprising thing is I woke-up at the same time for last few days. Usually I do not like to think too much while I am in my bed, I like to listen song and after a certain time I felt asleep. Now days I go to bed around 1130 hrs and approximately I slept at 1210 to 1220 hrs. I used media player of my hand phone and did not off that before sleeping, so it was running itself and I switched off the media player at 0415 hrs yesterday.
I could not understand why does it happen continuously at the same time. I knew some times it can be happen in several time but how did woke-up at the same time while I was in deep sleep?.....................strange..?

2 comments:

  1. Obviously minimizing tension will help. You can also try another thing. Try to sleep without the media player on, let's see the effect of quiet environment :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahah....... I have no tension, and the media player is my long time habit, anyway I will try this and thanks for you advise Eamon........:)

    ReplyDelete