Friday, September 2, 2011

Malaysia Trip August-2011

For the second time I went to Malaysia last week.

I visited Malaysia for the first time in December 2007with my uncle and his family.

Last week Saturday was OFF day in Singapore for President Election. Since it is two days OFF, so I went to malaysia. I went there with my friend Zeina. Zeina's nice is studing in malaysia. So she was also join with us.
Few days back Zeina was mentioning that one of her sister wanted to go Malaysia and she could have join with her sister. Once hearing that, I told her excitedly lets go, since I did not go anywhere for more than 3 years. So I was very excited to go some where to have break.
We could not fixed our decision, because firstly I need to apply for Malaysian Visa, secondly ticket. Usually Malaysian Visa is not that difficult to approve, but unfortunately my passport will be expired next year june. So the ambaccy lately approve my Visa for a single trip on friday. At last we started our trip on friday 26 August @ 12:15 am.
It was good, but could be better if we had more time.



On the way to Putrajay, we stopped the taxi and took picture. 

 It is government Building

 Putra Masque

Putrajaya Corporate Complex

Me and My Friend Zeina 

 Oposite Side of Putra Masjid

Putra Masjid

Its me and Zeina's Nice Sarah (Infornt of Putra Masjid)

 I could not see at all, It was very sunny day. 


This picture I took inside the taxi

I love McDonalds

Malaysia Kuala Lumpur some how reminds me about Dhaka, You could be cheated by people easily if you are not aware off. Taxi drivers are not use their meter for taxi fears. So we had spent lots of money for that, and got a good lesson. Travelling is not easy like Singapore. They do have trains, express trains, monorail but these are not convenient and fears also expensive.
We returned back 28 August.

No comments:

Post a Comment