Saturday, June 11, 2011

My Birth day

It was the memorable birth day, I ever had. I really did not expect. I had planed, since my birth day falls on Sunday so me, Zeina and Narmin will have lunch outside and watch movie. But unfortunately I could not manage to watch movie coz of my FAMILY problem.
Anyway..... I left home around 1230 hrs with Zeina. On the MRT I was telling her I felt to have KFC, I did not have KFC long time....... She replied me, lets see what doed Narming want? She send sms to Narming, and told me that Narmin will a bit late, since it is heavey rain over there.  It was rainy day. The rain started at 7:30 am in the morning, some times it is very heavy with lightning and thunder.  We mate Narmin at Vivocity and had our lunch at Thai Express. Once we finished our lunch I was thinking why Zeina is not leaving, since she knows I have to go to my uncles house and its been already late.....:( After a while a knew their plan and I was totally shocked, when the waitress brought the cake instead of our bill.........WOW................ It is really nice cake with strawberry and blueberry............


Zeina and me

From left me Narmin & Zeina

No comments:

Post a Comment